Wednesday, December 7

Did you vote for me today! What are you waiting for!

Don't forget you can vote every day, and I am in the finalist list for best Latino blog! So, click here and give me another vote!

I also wanted to share my own personal recommendations for some of the categories in the 2005 Weblog Awards:

Best Blog: Captain's Quarters.

Best New Blog: No endorsement

Best Group Blog: For sure my vote goes to Redstate.

Best Humor Blog: I'm not familiar, but on a friend's recommendation, I'm going with Hog On Ice.

Best Liberal Blog: Right!

Best Conservative Blog: No endorsement

Best Media/Journalist Blog: No endorsement

Best Military Blog: One more time, on a friend's recommendation I'm going with Sgt Hook

Best Canadian Blog
: My vote goes to A Northamerican Patriot

Best UK Blog: No endorsement

Best European Blog: Stefania of Free Thoughts.

Best Asian Blog: No endorsement

Best Middle East/African Blog: No endorsement

Best Australia/New Zealand Blog: No endorsement

Best Top 250 Blog: No endorsement

Best Top 251-500 Blog: I'm going with Florida Cracker

Best Top 501-1000 Blog: No endorsement

Best Top 1001-1750 Blog: No endorsement

And of course Best Latino, South American, Caribbean Blog -- Latino Issues!

I've enjoyed this first year of participation, as I have gotten exposed to blogs I didn't know about. So, with that, I encourage you all not only to vote, but to visit these blogs and check them out.

[BUMBED: The votes keep coming! Keep it up everyone! ]